AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez|

Tea time

Hurricane Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cavalierement.forumactif.org
Fers : 254
Date de naissance : 21/07/1995
MessageSujet: Tea time  Sam 13 Fév - 23:39

Come and speak, but speak well. Here we are only speaking english. This matters little that you are learning english (like me) or a perfect english speaker (like Gazelle) do not hesitate to join us and speak freely !

Cavalièrement vôtre
Gazelle Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
Fers : 23
Date de naissance : 28/12/1995
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  Dim 14 Fév - 0:15

Hi everybody !

Actually, I prefer speaking in English because sometimes, this language is much more expressive than French. We can speak about everything, or at least English gives me this impression. (: In French, it's more complicated sometimes because there are lots of things that you can't talk about. I think it's because of the country and not because of the language, but I mean the language you speak influences your words sometimes. :3
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  Lun 15 Fév - 20:32

Hey

I actually do not agree with that. I love french because it is a strong langage where words have more impact than in english I think. I am not sure that you can't speak about everything when you are french. Speaking has never been a problem for me, whatever it was in french or in english. As soon as I have something to say, I say it...

Cavalièrement vôtre
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  Mar 16 Fév - 0:43

It depends on how you "feel" the language you speak. I mean, when someone says to me "I love you", it's stronger than when someone says "je t'aime", except when these words are from my mother. I think it depends on the country you're from but also on the language you're used to listen to. I prefer listening to English because according to me, it's stronger than French, and it's much more musical. :3
Artimouche. ♥ Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
Fers : 14
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  Mar 16 Fév - 15:21

I prefer speaking in French because I don't know all the words I need, to express what I mean in English What a Face
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  Mar 16 Fév - 20:31

I can understand that. :3 Personally, it depends on the context. For example, I prefer writing in French because I'm more comfortable with this language. However, I prefer speaking in English because it's more convenient. I think if you're fluent in these two languages, the difficulty is choosing which one you have to use. It happens to me sometimes and it's disturbing when you're in front of French people for example. You're like "hmmm... Yes, and... Well, shit, I have to speak in French". x)
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  Ven 26 Fév - 10:04

I'm not completly sure that "I love you" is stronger than "je t'aime". I think it depends on how strong you say the word and the person it came from. I can say " i love you" to a friend and it will not have a single meaning for me. However if you insist on the You then it leans something strong.

Fortunately Arti there is god dictionnaries like linguee or wordreference that you will help you to find the word you are looking for. You can learn words easier if you, at l'East, try to speak Wink (or write)

I do not know how you are able of speaking English in front of french people. I hate it because french are always juging you and trying to find mistakes on your langage.

Cavalièrement vôtre
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Tea time  

Tea time

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1